Friday, January 11, 2008

kindness

My female owner came home today in a good mood. I know, coz she came over and called us and even fed us! (I can't remember how many days it has been since my last meal. Apparently I have gained weight again, so my female owner is restricting our food intake)

She met the kindest person in a long time today. This lady works at the university which she will be going to and among many things, offered to pick her and her mother up from the airport when they arrive at 0700hr, provide lodging for them while they look for a permanent place, bring them around the campus and loan them an extra SIM card so that people could contact them over there.

Bless her soul.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook