Wednesday, January 16, 2008

yoga vs aikido

Nothing much happened today. Didn't really see my female owner too. She was home in the morning, but I was having my yoga session (i.e. maintaining the same position, leaning onto Nanook for an extended period of time) and so, didn't quite see her.

As per usual practice, she went for aikido training in the night. But that's not before she got a vendor whom she was working closely with on a video production interested in taking up aikido classes.

Well, she always tell people that learning aikido was one of the best decisions she had ever made in her life. I guess people can see her sincerity when she ratters on about why she loves it so much...

For me, I will stick to yoga. Less movements, less contortions of the body.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook