Monday, January 28, 2008

finally

Random picture of me. Cute?

---------------------------------------------------

My female owner managed to do a few things today which made her happy.

Firstly, she went to church after several weeks of absence and played the flute for the church service, together with the rest of the wind ensemble. This was the first time she played the flute since her flute exam last year. She felt a little shaky playing but her confidence was boosted when her flute partner told her that her flute sounded nice. Wahaha. Still can fake people.

Secondly, she started packing. Finally.

Thirdly, she had a farewell dinner with her erm... badminton friends? The group is made of firstly, her closest couple friend, then friends of the couple, and the girlfriend of one of the friends of the couple. Something like that. Human relations are sometimes so complicated. Anyway, so the group of them gathered, despite busy schedules, for a Japanese hotpot meal.

It was the most fun meal my female owner ever had in a long time. Each serving was humongous (why can't my female owner feed us such big helpings?) and everyone had problems finishing his food. The friends ended up challenging one another to finish up the veggies (the bane of many of them... me too! My female owner even wanted to bring home the cabbage for me. Please no!). One of them, was so egged on to finish all the food that he persisted despite being bloated. Even the watiresses joined in the fun.

The beef option. Half a head of cabbage is hidden under the beef!

Cooking all his cabbage, just so that he could show that he could finish all his food.. unlike the rest of the group who didn't down all the vegs.


After 2hrs.. he's finally down to his last portion. My female owner and friends had to wait for him to finish his meal, before they could proceed to dessert. Cheers!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook