Thursday, January 03, 2008

it's true

So it's really true. My female owner is really leaving us. We thought that there might be a chance that she would cancel her overseas plans. But today, when she came home with bags filled with things she packed from her office, we know that the inevitable is going to take place soon (it was hard not to see her carry in that huge garbage bag filled with soft-toys. I thought she was trying to play Santa Claus).

Turns out that she tendered her resignation today. So it's really point of no return for her ... and us.

My female owner's mother has been nominated to take care of us in her absence (surrogate female owner ya?). Although she always had a love-hate relationship with us (she probably loved to hate us, or hated to love us), she took it in her stride and tried to learn our names today. So sweet...

But...that doesn't mean that we would be ok! Can our female owner not go?? How can she leave us just like that?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook