Saturday, January 12, 2008

KTV

Today, my female owner went out with a group of colleagues which she hardly/ never goes out with to do something which she seldom does. She went out with a mixed group of colleagues, comprising of NS boys, a regular, a reservist and a civilian to sing karaoke. The reservist had earlier "arrowed" the civilian to arrange this, as a form of farewell for my female owner.

Being tone deaf and clueless at songs, my female owner did not sing a single song throughout the 4 hours. However, she immersed herself into the superb singing, fellowship and managed to get to know some of her distant colleagues better. She knows that she's so going to miss hearing Chinese songs!

Anyway, at the end of the 4th hour, the regular suddenly grabbed the remote control and starting scrolling down the list of chosen songs and one song popped up on the television screen - 祝你一路顺风 - The group then dedicated this song to my female owner as a form of sending her off.

So sweet of them. My female owner was very touched. She wished that the song would never end...

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook