Monday, January 07, 2008

happy and sad

My female owner went out for a random shopping trip with her potato friend and bought a pair of sandals. Happy with her buy, she proudly showed them to us, expecting us to go ga-ga over them. But sandals and turtles don't connect you know.


Anyway, her potato friend has caught my female owner's trigger happy bug and brings her camera around to snap anything and everything. The potato friend even "zing" her camera recently, in order to act cute, act sweet, act virgin. Check out the blue hearts below!


Although my female owner was in high spirits today, the same could not be said for us turtles. In the afternoon, my female owner's mother asked my female owner if the SPCA would adopt us. At night, her father asked her to put an advertisement in the papers to see if anyone would adopt the four musketeers aka us! Sob, we are nobody's child...nobody wants us, we are nobody's child...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I not acasav ok! I just need to make up for the fact that the china person refuse to zheng my phone! And carrying cam to show you the pictures of LA only!!!

Nooki said...

aiya... you ownself said you acasav mah.. dont angry lah.. nobody knows who you are anyway!

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook