Tuesday, January 15, 2008

round 2 of Ops Cards

My female owner bit off more than she could chew. Having used up a majority of her non-Christian (i.e. no scripture message) cards, she went to the bookshop to get some more to write to her non-Christian colleagues. When she decided to spend the night/morning writing cards to start writing to her colleagues, she realised that she had suffered a burnt-out from writing cards (her threshold very low, right?) to her aikido friends. Apparently, round 1 of Ops Cards was too intensive for her (she stayed up till 4am to complete the cards).

To ease her burnt-out, my female owner decided to cut down on the number of colleagues she would write to and to shorten her messages. But then, she realised that by cutting down, she would have extra cards now.

Oh, the struggles of a disorganised person.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook