Wednesday, January 09, 2008

replacement therapy

Knowing that she would be gone in a matter of months, my female owner decided a while ago to do something so that her friends would not miss her when she's gone (so thick-skinned actually!). She tried to organise many gatherings with different individuals so that they would feel comfortable hanging out and chilling together and would continue that practice without her.

Today, she almost hit a goldmine in another area. She managed to convince her youngest colleague to try out aikido. You see, my female owner had previously introduced 2 colleagues to aikido (the 2 colleagues in turn introduced 2 more colleagues to aikido). One of them is now attending the same dojo as her and they would go home together after class. Now that she would be gone, my female owner was wondering if she could do anything to make things better. Well, it seems my female owner has replaced herself. The youngest colleague looked keen to try out more classes and if she continues, the two colleagues can now go home together after class. Keeping her fingers crossed

Now, my female owner is trying to get a replacement owner for us. Her longsuffering mother looks unkeen to adopt us. But we are so big, no one would want us!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook