Saturday, January 05, 2008

parallel parking

I think my surrogate owner (i.e. my female owner's mother) was very traumatised just now. Mother and daughter went out in the evening to attend a seminar and reached home rather late. Shortly after her bath, daughter received a call from her friend, asking her out for a drink and daughter left the house, bringing along the car keys.

Mother obviously did not want daughter to go out since it was already 2300hr++ but through her growing years, daughter was used to being called for supper at last minute's notice (the difference is that someone would usually pick her up). Oh well.. daughter won. So daughter left.
Anyway, my female owner came home in one piece (her driving has improved tremendously over the past few months. I heard that she even parallel-parked for the first time today, but not before holding up a long line of traffic and being high-beamed by the car behind her. To add to her embarrassment, she had to call her friend to run over to help her park and there were people at the nearby coffeeshop looking at "how a female driver parallel parks")

My female owner came home to find me sleeping (of course right? so late already). So she decided to take photo of me sleeping. The bright flash kind-of stirred me from my dream and she managed to capture me in the process of waking up..
Me sleeping soundly..
Reacting to the effect of the flashCheck it out - one of my eyes is open, the other is closed.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook