Thursday, January 24, 2008

without regrets

I have never seen my female owner this happy in such a long time. Melancholic by nature, she tends to feel blue and solemn. There were nights when she would just sit in the Balcony and watch us while she tried to deal with the issues which were bothering her. But recently, she had been spending a lot of time with her friends, and that makes her very happy.

Someone asked her yesterday "do you feel as if there are a lot of things which you want to do, but haven't?"

My female owner's reply was "Not really, I feel as if there are a lot of things I want to continue doing, but I know I am unable to"

Perhaps it's like being at the end-stage of life, where you know that your time is limited and you need to maximise whatever time you have, so that you can leave without regrets.

I wish my female owner will be with us forever, everyday. I'm feeling sad already.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook