Tuesday, October 30, 2007

instant messaging

My female owner is addicted to instant messaging! She went online at 2130hr last night and logged off only at 0245hr this morning! You see, she was trying to install a webcam and spent some time ironing out the kinks. Like the other pary could hear her but couldnt see her, etc.

I suppose what my female owner chooses to do has nothing to do with us turtles..... as long as (yes, some of you must have guessed it already) she remembers to feed us. My female owner only tore herself away momentarily from the computer after midnight to wash our feeding tank and to feed us.

Her actions were totally functional. She didn't want us to starve to death. Dodo was pretty upset, as he was looking forward to spending some time with her. Even Nanook wished that she would hang around longer in the Balcony. Rather, my female owner ran off as soon as she fed us, to continue with her instant messaging.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook