Thursday, October 11, 2007

missing

My female owner hasn't been feeding us. She brought down the barricade between the Balcony and the Living Room. My siblings had a field night climbing over the ledge to enter the Living Room.

I finally did. Reluctantly. Dodo told me to, coz I'm getting fatter (even my brother notices!) and he thinks I need to lose weight. Err... as if taking a few steps will help but he said that the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Firstly, where does he get his wisdom from? Secondly, I hope he's not serious about me taking "a thousand miles" journey!

So anyway, I took my first steps into the Living Room and started exploring the nooks and corners. Some of the dark corners look very inviting. I found a cosy corner after a while and rested my tired body there.

At press time, I'm still snuggled up in the corner. I can hear my female owner looking for me.. but nature calls... and I need to sleep..

zzzz....

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook