Sunday, October 28, 2007

morbid thinking

my female owner has morbid thinking.

She once told her friend (who was unfortunate enough to be around when she expressed her morbid thinking) that when she dies, she would want all her turtle paraphernalia to be displayed at her funeral.

She would want her well-wishers to take home any item of their choice, as a way of thanking them for coming to her funeral, and to remember her by. If this is not morbid enough, she then expressed her concern that no one would come to her funeral and the turtle collection would be left intact.

As far as I know, the four of us are not part of the turtle collection to be given away. Oh, that means that we would be orphans. Maybe our male owner will re-adopt us?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook