Sunday, October 14, 2007

AGAB

My female owner is in her “ALL GUYS ARE BAD” mode again. At times like this, my brothers, Dodo and Dona will cower in a dark corner for safety reasons.

Here’s how her AGAB thinking started. Once upon a time, when my female owner was a teenager, she had a good gal friend whom she engaged in nightly teleconversations with. Of all the things they could talk about, the two of them spent many hours telling each other how “all guys are bad!”, pointing out the evidence each of them gathered during the course of the day.

The two gals eventually grew up and reached adulthood…. And her friend, who enforced her belief that “all guys are bad”, got married a year ago!

Oh well. I think my female owner needs some psycho-terrapin (pun intended) to challenge her AGAB core belief.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook