Monday, October 08, 2007

all black

Moodiness sets in for my female owner every Sunday night at this time. It's that fine line between weekend and the start of a new week.

Being a typical working adult, she gets pre-monday blues on Sundays and Monday blues on Mondays. By Monday night, she will usually be ok, simply because it's the end of Monday for her. To "celebrate" Monday blues, she will usually wear all black on Monday. If Monday was a bad day for her, she would wear all black on Tuesday. If the whole week had been lousy, she would wear all black on Friday even.

For us who watch her leave for work everyday, this is how we sense her mood. Sometimes, if her mood is extra low, she would ignore us totally.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook