Monday, October 15, 2007

changes

Dodo sat on top of me today for a few hours and we had a shell-to-shell talk. Our topic of discussion? My female owner.

You see, our female owner has been attached all our lives and now that she's single (i.e. unattached), we noticed some changes in her.

i) She has put on weight - must be because her nights of partying and suppering
ii) She has stopped finding refuge in the Balcony - she hardly feels dampened
iii) She has stopped poking us out of agitation (yeah!)
iv) She's home more often during the weekends
v) She watches less television in the Living Room - she no longer has to keep anyone company in front of the tube.

It's great to see her less moody and more carefree. Her friends are happy for her and so are we. A happy owner breeds happy pets.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook