Wednesday, October 10, 2007

housewives

The latest batch of overseas scholars to join my female owner's company have two things in common. First, they are all males. Maybe it's a selection criteria? Anyway, the second and more interesting thing is, all their mothers are housewives!

Hmmm... there's probably something about being a stay-at-home mother that contributed to these boys' intellectual success. Of course, the other explanation (and it sounds absurd) is that having a housewife mother is a selection criteria.

A very good reason indeed for females who do not want to work, to offer to their husbands.

I wonder if the outcome will be the same for the combination of working mothers and househusbands. Maybe more females will get overseas scholarships.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook