Thursday, August 14, 2008

perplexed

Remember the male client who terminated on my female owner a few months ago?

There’s part 2 to the story.

His 80-year-old mother called the clinic last Friday on his instructions. He wanted his mother to inform my female owner that he was currently in hospital and that he was sorry for not contacting her earlier.

My female owner was perplexed at his actions coz he was the one who terminated on her. She called her client (or ex-client?) on Monday and learnt that he was still in hospital. Hence, she was not able to get more information.

Her clinical supervisors (now she has two) speculated that

It could be a courtesy call.
His way of testing waters/ cry for help.
A personality disorder at work (that also explained the reason for the abrupt termination).

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook