Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

My female owner cried from the point when she saw the young girl who wrote that she's addicted to METH. And the tears just kept on flowing as she saw more and more people coming up to testify of how God changed their lives.

What touched my female owner was seeing the life-changing power of God working in ordinary people's lives, in different circumstances, to restore hope, joy and peace in them. What seemed impossible to these indiviuals have been turned around by God's love, grace and faithfulness.

Awesome video.

2 comments:

avalon said...

The video is superb. Thanks for sharing it. <3

Anonymous said...

glad you liked it and hope you were blessed by it. God still has you in the centre of His palm and your life will be a testimony for countless!

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook