Saturday, August 30, 2008

winter

The very fact that she has made it through winter gave my female owner a sense of triumph. Winter was the coldest and gloomiest season, with the strong harsh winds and short sunny days. It was soothing for my female owner, as she drew comparisons between this physical winter and the “winter” of her programme. The going may be tough at times, but the end result, fulfilling and strengthening. After all, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Dodo taught me that a few years ago, when a plank of wood dropped on his shell and he was unharmed. Since then. he feared little things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In the depth of winter, I finally learnt that there was in me an invincible summer-- Albert Camus

Anonymous said...

i always knew you have the cutting of a writer! you sprout quotes the way i get depressive - so effortlessly.

are you ok? your malay bf told me you had a bad day recently... wahahaha

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook