Thursday, August 21, 2008

report

My female owner finally realised one good thing (yes, just one) about having had to conduct countless 2-hr long psychological interviews and then to churn out 6-7pages of reports for graduates who wish to join her ex-organisation. And the one good thing is, she has acquired the ability to draw from different sources of information and integrate them to produce quality psychological reports.

What happened was that today, she had to show her new clinical supervisor some of her past written reports. He was impressed by what he read and complimented her style of writing. He concluded that he would not need to allocate time to brush up her report-writing skills. (My cynical female owner thought that it could also be that he was expecting poor English from an international student. Hur hur. Apparently, many people are surprised when they hear my female owner speaking fluent English.)

Those yucky hours were not spent in vain after all.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook