Wednesday, August 13, 2008

lesbian

In her absence, my female owner’s friends had a discussion about her sexuality and whether she was in a lesbian partnership with another person (let’s call her Lessie) due to some discriminating photos. Their conclusion was that my female owner is more lesbian than Lessie! Although Lessie was physically present during the discussion, she did not ask for the reasons behind the conclusion. Apparently she was too amused and just kept laughing.

See what happens when you are not around and when your supposedly lesbian partner does not defend you? You are declared a lesbian purely on circumstantial evidence. No wonder my female owner had been sick for a while!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook