Sunday, August 31, 2008

atmosphere

My female owner had a mini-relapse today when she didn’t feel like going to church. The wave of lethargy came over her just before it was time to prepare for church (how strategic). So she ended up napping from 1453hr till 1500hr. Lying in bed, she struggled over whether she should struggle to get over her lethargy, get out of bed and head for church.

And she did.

She even went for dinner, which turned out to be unexpectedly fun. Haha. The laughters and funny comments that erupted spontaneously. An atmosphere which she didn’t realise during dinner but now she recognises one which she was so used to in Singapore, hanging out with her different groups of friends.

Through that dinner, she found sky-divers wannabes (??? I hear that she has semi-committed herself for it) and scuba-diving kakis (that I understand).

Suddenly Brisbane seems exciting, and studying, a chore.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook