Saturday, August 16, 2008

sentiments

My female owner has random sentiments these days. Let me try to capture some of them:

She is starting to feel anxious about the enormity of assignments waiting to be completed.

She is getting irritated with people who want information from her, but asks close-ended, leading or presumptuous questions.

She is beginning to feel non-committal towards current commitments.

She is wondering how to address her proneness to be late and her inability to get down to doing her work.

She is beginning to let go of her life in Singapore and learning to embrace living in Brisbane.

Her clothes are still tight… but at least they are NOT getting tighter.

She still misses us, because she will tell her friends about how cute we are and our unique idiosyncrasies.

She wishes that she is more driven, aggressive and persistent.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook