Saturday, August 16, 2008

exposed

My female owner “claimed” her EkkA holiday today and went on a full-day spree with a Singaporean friend and her local boyfriend. She found the experience really cool, especially since her friend did all the planning and navigation (unlike her usual travelling escapades where there were usually little planning and she did a lot of navigation). As a result, she was exposed to unique Aussie culture which she would have otherwise missed. One low point was that her day at EkkA ended abruptly as she had a night appointment.

The all important map

Wood-chopping competition

Sheepdog competition where the trainer had to command his sheepdog to lead three naive sheep (i.e. never been penned before) through four obstacles.

This was the hardest obstacle - leaing the sheep up the bridge

Strawberry Sundae - dont be deceived.. it's not just one strawberry, there are real strawberries lining the inside of the cone too.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook