Thursday, August 28, 2008

unprepared

The male client called the clinic, looking for my female owner. My female owner had no choice but to return his call (she deliberately waited two days to do that). As expected, he tried to ask her out for coffee. Although my female owner predicted that this was the reason behind the call, she failed to prepare a good response. Again, she highlighted that it was an ethical issue and that it was not professional for therapists to go out with their clients. And the male client argued that he was no longer her client. So she had to explain that…. Ok, I’m not sure what she said, coz she gave a blurry explanation which went over my head. No wonder he was not convinced too. The tussle lasted for about 10 minutes and the male client finally gave up.

Hopefully he doesn’t call her again, or else things might become complicated.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook