Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friends

My female owner has been watching Friends on the sideline. What she means is that her housemates have been watching random episodes on DVD and because she is sitting in the balcony (she has one too!) which is next to the television in the living room, she gets remnants of the series (i.e. whenever her brain skives).

She probably watched more Friends in her entire life within this week than over the last ten years combined. Coincidentally, when she was back in Singapore recently spending impromptu moments with her Impromptu Frens, they had a few discussions about how each of them seemed to take after one character in Friends.

My female owner found Friends ultra hilarious and ticklish. At the same time, she shuttered at the thought of her Impromptu Frens taking after some of the characters. She would be so traumatised! Imagine having a friend who displays Joey’s himbo moments or Monica’s OCD features. Having a “Phoebe” around who goes all out to help her friends would be nice though… (my female owner’s personal favourite).

Now, who was who again? She can’t remember the verdict.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook