Saturday, January 23, 2010

corner

My female owner's first weekend in Brisbane. Although she knew that she would feel really bored staying at home (after all, this hardly happens in Singapore), my female owner didn't feel like doing happy things (like fishing?). Not surprising, she ended up staying at home the whole day, chatting, reading and moving rooms!

My female owner characteristically prefers to dwell in a corner office/ room/ habitat. Hence, when one of her housemates moved out, she decided to move into the corner room. The main reason was that she would get an unobstruated window view into the (dodgy) garden.

Took her one day of ploughing to get her new room into shape.

Emptiness ...

The view, nothing to shout about, but better than nothing (the window of her other room is blocked by metal shields) She finally got her things sorted out ... sort of finally, a real wardrobe! her beloved playshelf with more friends added to it
and guess what?! a full-length mirror for the first time!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook