Wednesday, January 06, 2010

sick

My female owner is sick and she is definitely not happy about it, especially when her parents blame her for falling sick. It’s like blaming someone for being raped. As if she wanted to fall sick.

My female owner reckons that she became even more physically vulnerable because of the mental and emotional stress of dealing with her decision. Over the weekend, she has vacillated from yes to no, with loud voices filling her mind about the good of each side. Although she was previously at peace with taking up the offer, her decision swung the other way when she realised that she did make a big accounting error after all and she would still be 40k in debt. Hence, it would be a case of being in debt and bonded – a double whammy in her opinion.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook