Saturday, January 02, 2010

transit

My female owner decided that she wanted to have a quiet transit from 2009-10. She knew that she probably end up sleeping in front of the television if she stayed home. Hence, she chose to attend a Watch Night Service by herself (since most of her friends are non-Christians and she did not want to attend her previous church’s service).

This must be the first time in many years where she transit into a new year by herself (well, almost, coz her friend managed to make it to church 10mins before 2010 arrived). Previous years were spent with her friends, partying somewhere, watching fireworks or erm… in church with her ex-boyfriend?

Anyway, my female owner said that she was refreshed by the church service. In fact, she didn’t feel as if she was alone even though she was physically by herself. She felt as if she was back with her first love. With her heart and mind focused on God, my female owner felt a sense of jubilation and comfort. My female owner doesn’t really know what 2010 would bring and while she feels a little lost and uncertain, she knows that despite all her anxious (and unreliable) feelings, God is good and has worked things out for her.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook