Wednesday, January 06, 2010

3rd house

Long overdued photos of my female owner's current house in Brisbane. She lives in Sunnybank, which is 30mins away by train to the city and 30mins away by bus to her school. She is mins away from good (mostly authentic) Asian food.

The street she lives on... wide roads with lotsa greens
Entrance to her house, pretty white gates
Her front porch, with some dying flowers...
Her messy but bare room...
Play shelf of her imaginary friends?
The huge living room, never fails to make her feel nua and lazy
The well-equipped kitchen
Kitchen, taken from the other perspective, with a dining area to host parties
And the backyard to hang her laundry
Backyard, taken from another perspective, where my female owner had plans to grow some fruits and vegetables..

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook