Sunday, January 31, 2010

numbing

Since my female owner was informed that her mother was sent to the hospital yesterday for blood in her urine, she nursed a numbing pain in her heart. As it was supposed to be a UTI, my female owner couldn’t work out why a CT scan and an endoscopy are needed.

It’s as if her worst fears came true. That something would happen to her parents when she is away. She had no one to cry to in Brisbane, so she cried to herself. Then she went out for dinner with a friend who finally broke up with her boyfriend, four days after she had a heart-to-heart talk with my female owner about her situation and my female owner found herself in the counselling role, supporting her through the aftermath of the decision. And then drinks with more friends followed, where she brushed aside her sadness and tried to be happy.

Just like in her previous job. Where she split herself from her personal issues to portray a certain persona.

Now, its time-out for her. Hopefully her mother will be ok.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook