Tuesday, January 05, 2010

allergic

My female owner remains allergic to Singapore air. Ever since she came back, she had been sneezing. Doesn't matter where or what time. Today must be the worst outburst ever. She sneezed until her throat felt sore, her eyes watered and her nose reddened. She even wondered if she was going to sneeze out blood. These outbursts take a toll on her energy level as her body tries to cope with her multiple incessant sneezes.

In addition, my female owner wonders if she is developing an aversion to some aspects of Singapore. Already, she has issues with the swelling population and crowded public places, even during off-peak hours. She can’t walk two steps before bumping into someone.

If she is going to spend her days sneezing and bumping into strangers, then she would rather forgo any sponsorship and live somewhere where she can breathe easily and have personal space walking on the streets.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook