Thursday, January 07, 2010

dim sum

My female owner thinks she will be ok by tomorrow… for her dim sum afternoon tea with Onli Fren. After last week’s “failed” attempt (from Onli Fren’s perspective), the two of them are going to try again to conquer the highly popular buffet. *drool*

Actually, come to think of it, my female owner has only two weeks left before she departs for Brisbane. She says that it has been a bittersweet holiday so far. In some ways, she can’t wait to go back to Brisbane (coz that is the “real world”?) to complete the final leg of her programme. In other ways, she knows that this season of her life, the biggest highlight of her 20s, is going to be over soon. She hasn't been able to make up her mind about the offer but reckons that whatever it is, it will be a new chapter in her life.

Like what Therapist Fren said, everything is transient. Just have to cherish the present. *teardrop*

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook