Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sulking

Oh no, I didn’t realise how quickly time flies. This is my female owner’s last night in Singapore. 45 days (or thereabouts) flew by us so fast. The thought of my female owner leaving us for the rest of the year is depressing. I say it justifies us turtles sulking in the corner.

My female owner says she hasn’t done some of the things she wanted to do with us. Like giving us a body scrub and a manicure. And even taking us out for walks around the house (she did it like three times in total). Happily, she managed to stock up on one year’s supply of food this week. Another one of her infamous procrastination antics where she would say there is enough time, until reality hits home and she goes, oh sheesh! It’s now or never. By divine intervention, she managed to get a friend to do a detour to her regular aquarium while they were out for breakfast. Hence, she didn’t have to lug around 12 bottles of mighty pellets like a refugee.

And yes, she said that she would do the body scrub and manicure tomorrow..

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook