Friday, January 08, 2010

implode


My female owner is now depressed. Having more or less decided to return to Singapore (she is still not ready to commit to her decision), she is grieving. With its quiet environment, Brisbane set her free psychologically and emotionally. With gentle soothing, it calmed the raging tempest within her. Among many things, my female owner is fearful that back to the local chaotic environment, she will revert to the old, depressive and aimless her. Maybe it is a needless fear coz she should be stronger and more mature by now. There are so many ways to look at things and my female owner’s tendency to look at multiple angles and feel for people at different spots is causing her to implode.

Tell you, I’ve never seen her like this for a long time. Not since she was in a relationship. She wasn’t even like this when she was upset (remember all that drama?) about having to leave Singapore for Brisbane. Methinks her mood is exacerbated by high anxiety.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook