Tuesday, January 27, 2009

zodiac

In Chinese astrology the zodiac of twelve animal signs represents twelve different types of personality.. I’ve always wondered why there is no Turtle year. Having nothing much to do, I decided to come up with my own description.

The Turtle person is a thinker and observer. He is often regarded as wise and intelligent. Although he is often looked upon to provide guidance and support to people around him, he tends to be a loner and prefers quiet company. He works well independently, which can frustrate those who prefer teamwork. The Turtle person avoids confrontation at all cost. Under unwanted pressure or attention, he tends to retreat and keep to himself, only to emerge when things have calmed down. Slow to respond to changing circumstances around him, he is often mistaken to be blur and ignorant. In fact, the Turtle person is integrating information through his senses and internal thought processes before taking calculated steps that will see him through any crisis. Known for his tenacity and high goal-orientation, the Turtle person is likely to complete projects that he has committed himself to and to work through any difficulties that cross his path. The Turtle person makes a good philosopher, writer, teacher and consultant.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook