Thursday, January 08, 2009

vision

My female owner sleeps like a koala and eats like a cow. She demonstrated the first portion aptly, by sleeping through the whole of yesterday afternoon… night till this morning. Sure, she woke out intermittently to have her meals and eye-drops but that’s about it.

For those who are wondering how my female owner’s vision is, she says that it is clear but not sharp. She likens it to the stage where you would consider checking your eye power because things are not so clear and subsequently, make a new pair of spectacles.

Good news is that there is no more tearing, no sign of infection or inflammation. The feeling, she says, is surreal. After about 20 years of being dependant on glasses to aid her sight… it is hard to believe that perfect (or at this point in time, normal) vision can be attained so easily. Sad to say, she has to abstain from exerising for at least a week.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook