Friday, January 09, 2009

reality

Reality is catching up with my female owner. She received a call from her research supervisor today (he is currently a visiting Professor at NUS, on a 6-month stint), asking her to meet him on Monday. To start working for him of course.

After a month of denying that she has RA obligations and thesis research to complete during her summer break in Singapore, she is forced to confront the cold hard truth. It is time to pull up her socks and do some real work.

Anyway, my female owner almost died of boredom over her non-activities in the last two days (can anyone really die of boredom?!). She finally went out again with her Onli Fren for a tai-tai experience. Lazing at a coffee joint with aromatic coffee, premium cake, a good book and (this is optional, depending on whether available) Baby.

Quite a refreshing day of make-believe for the Onli Frens (more for my female owner I must say…before she gets suck back to reality!)

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook