Sunday, January 04, 2009

inkling

In her attempt to self-therapy, my female owner tried to sit with the discomfort of being at home by herself today.

You see, she has this inkling that the reason why she keeps going out with friends is because she does not like being alone at home, when she can be outdoors doing something more fun. The way she copes with her anxiety and tries to avoid the feared situation is to meet up with her friends at every waking moment. I mean it literally, coz I’ve observed that if my female owner has nothing to do at home, she would simply sleep.

This pattern of behaviour has left her feeling largely unaccomplished in the area of her schoolwork. Maybe she is just being too harsh on herself. My female owner brought back RA work but has not started on anything simply because she isn’t home most of the time. Ah, I suspect that she is trying to procrastinate too!

Anyway, my female owner has been home for about 2.5hours now (since she woke up) and is starting to feel restless, lethargic and sluggish. Not sure how long she can last and how productive she will be today!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook