Monday, January 26, 2009

squeeze

My female owner has lost the "shutter-happy" vibes. Hence, she doesn't really take many photos nowadays. Still, I managed to squeeze out a few shots to share with you.

My female owner finds this packaging (of a wet tissue) dodgy and dated. Apparently, it is a photo of a real beauty queen, advertising for the restaurant's famed black pepper crab.
Arranged in rainbow colour by my female owner, she couldn't help but be mesmerised by the reflection of the bears in the windscreen.
My female owner found this artefact in one of the shops along Arab Street.
Ah, homemade pineapple tarts. Joint labour of love by my female owner's parents and her who split up the work to bake more than 300 tarts.
Praying hands of a three-month old baby. Prayer warrior in the making?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook