Tuesday, January 06, 2009

entice

Nanook is ill. She hasn’t been moving much since a few days ago. She simply spent her days in one single spot and My female owner, being her, took a few days to notice it. In her typical dismissive style, she thought that Nanook was just being lazy…

This was where Nanook spent her time. The rest of us tried to get near to her but she ignored us. Refused to give us any eye contact!

Haiz…

Anyway, so my female owner tried to entice Nanook to eat by putting Nanook into the feeding container. Not only did Nanook not eat, she actually fell asleep in the container, with her head and limbs extended outwards. My female owner, bless her soul, thought that Nanook drowned. It is NOT funny. She was so scared, she shook the container to see if Nanook would move.

Thankfully she did. Still alive… but ill. I wonder why. Nanook refused to talk.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook