Friday, January 16, 2009

high

My female owner is having a packed week. She went to NUS twice this week to meet her supervisor and did some freelance work at another place which ate up a good part of her Wednesday.

In-between her work obligations (which included doing up lecture slides and sieving through SPSS data), my female owner also managed to catch up with some friends e.g. her Impromptu Frens in different combinations, a former colleague, a Brisbane Fren, a long-time friend from secondary school.

My female owner is one to feel anxious if she does nothing for more than a day. So even though this week had been hectic and a little sleep-deprived as she juggled work and play, my female owner felt more accomplished as compared to last week. Last minute work is her drug, it just gives her the adrenaline rush and gets her high.

I think she is mad.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook