Saturday, January 24, 2009

alarm

My female owner found out today that her parents do not intend to go visiting during Chinese New Year. Ah, so much for reserving the first two days of CNY to meet relatives. Her alarm bells started ringing. She needs to find things to occupy herself, or else she might die of boredom. The forecast is bleak, considering that almost all of her friends are Chinese and among the already small number of friends she has, many are newly married/ parents (i.e. sure no time to meet her).

Sighz.

She decided to jio people for badminton on any of the two days (ha! Her you-never-know-until-you-ask spirit kicked in) and guess what?! By the end of the day, she managed to round up three others to play.

Looks like there are people who don’t really celebrate CNY too!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook