Thursday, January 01, 2009

water

New year, new resolutions. For a few years now, my female owner has stopped making resolutions, because she forgets what they are after a while.

But not making goals for your life is akin to wasting your life away. There is a Chinese saying that goes something like, if you do not know where you are going, that’s where you are going.

I think I need to convince my female owner to start thinking about what she wants to achieve in 2009 and to perhaps take some steps to concretise those goals. The failure to do so will mean crying over lost time and wasted opportunities at the end of 2009. After all, her youth is really slipping through her fingers like water through the dams.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook