Wednesday, January 21, 2009

nua

My female owner is tired of asking people out. So she’s either going to wait for people to jio her out or wait for herself to get out of this anti-social phase.

And so, she stayed home today, with great plans to nua and do some spring-cleaning. It’s amazing to see how similar she is to us turtles. Sleep in the same position for hours, wake up and move around for a while, find some random snack, munch on them, go back to sleep (in the same position), wake up, move around, find other random snack, munch for a while… return to same position. I had a field day just watching her.

Needless to say, she managed to accomplish 50% of her plans – NUA. Spring-cleaning? Maybe tomorrow. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook