Saturday, January 17, 2009

adolescence

My female owner says that she is regaining her lost adolescence (and it is not just because she is still 18 years old). She is doing things that youths do, such as hanging out and boozing at chill-out places and just last night, she tried smoking sheesha. A bit overaged for her maiden dose of nicotine. My female owner is also gaining more knowledge about what makes guys tick by asking her male friends and observing what they say to each other. What she has learnt is both enlightening and distressing. Enlightening because finally she has some answers to her confusion. Distressing because she realises that indeed, all guys are bad! Carbon copies of one another.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook