Monday, March 24, 2008

short fuse

My female owner had a short emotional outburst today when she was reminded (unintentionally) of the countless times my male owner promised to quit smoking but resumed it behind her back. He even went as far as smoking in front of her friends (after one badminton session) and telling them not to let her know (she was overseas at that time).

The emotional outburst was a "cyber" one, coz it was over MSN. It manifested itself as an extra long string of random text characters (poor friend who was on the receiving end) but yah, it shocked her at how quickly she reacted to the issue. Looks like while she has mentally put the past behind, she still needs to manage her emotional reactions to such peeves.

Speaking of smoking, she has not seen any of her Brisbane friends smoking (unless they are closet smokers). It's really a pleasant surprise and a fresh break (pun intended) from her friends who smoke.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook