Tuesday, March 25, 2008

nannied

My female owner finally had a video conference with her parents today, after an absence of a few days. They would wait for her every night to talk to her but sometimes, due to the time difference, they would not be able to catch her. The joy on their faces when they see her is heart-warming.

I think that by being away from home and having to video conference, my female owner actually talks more to her parents. Otherwise, she's usually doing her own things at home (i.e. MSN) or out with friends till the wee hours of the morning, so much so that she may not really interact with them for a few days.

One thing that amazes me, as I listen to their conversation, is that despite being so far apart, my female owner cannot escape their nagging or babying! Of course that's how Asian parents express their undying love for their children. But knowing my female owner, she rather be left on her own, especially since she's already 18+++++ years old - too old to be nannied.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook