Wednesday, March 12, 2008

light

My female owner slept really early last night, about 2100hr. She was tired of working in dim light (her lamps are not bright enough for her) and decided to try another strategy - to wake up early so that she can use the natural sunlight to do her multiple readings.

So she aimed to wake up at 0530hr, since Mr Autumn Sun is up and about around this time. Alas, while she can function with less sleep (i.e. sleep late and wake up early), she can't wake up early (i.e. sleep early and wake up early). She ended up waking up at the usual time - 0730hr. Even in Singapore, we turtles never really see her at dawn. She's usually up at 0730hr, when the Mr Singapore Sun is bright and cheery.

Another reason why she wanted to wake up as early as possible was because Mr Autumn Sun goes to bed early, about 1815hr. Hence, she is pressed for time to complete her readings before darkness falls.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook